Welcome to the ClanHopewell home page. This site provides information of interest to those with a visual impairment.
First here are some links to the other web sites which we manage:
- ClanHopewell home page
- RP Fighting Blindness Hampshire Branch (new window)
- Chandlers Ford U3A (new window)
- Ann's blogg (new window)
- PQP Property maintenance in Chandlers Ford Hampshire (new window)
- Broadoak Farm bed and breakfast Minstead New Forest Hampshire (new window)
- Aijoya Disabled Friendly Self-Catering Country Retreat in Mauritius (new window)
- Contact us
Look at RP Fighting Blindness Technology Pages (new window) for information on how technology can help those with a visual impairment.
Look at Computer Bridge (new window) for infomation on accessible computer bridge. This describes how you can use the program Bridge Baron with
the Windoweyes or JAWS screen readers to play the popular card game bridge
against your computer. It includes downloads for the appropriate screen reader
tailoring and downloads of MP3 demonstrations.
Page last modified: 17 July 2011